sábado, 25 de febrero de 2023

Colors!

 COLOR PALLETS 

Today I researched the effects of using specific colors during a scene with the website Cined. Colors play a big role and my understanding of them will surely help me.

Colors are strategically placed in a scheme to get the best reaction from the audience. Color schemes have the power to raise blood pressure, calm you down or help you associate colors with places. Color can help, along with other key features of a scene, get the full emotional reaction the producers are looking for. A complementary color scheme is the most used throughout movies, especially in the genre action. It pairs a warm color with a cool color and shows a very distinct contrast between the colors. The colors orange and blue are used to show conflict action and orange and teal create highlights for suspense and action. These colors do not have to be bright and prevalent, just by hiding them under skin color tones or hints around the overall images, the reaction is as relevant. 


For my movie opener, I plan to use a complementary color scheme and stick to dark colors and contrasting hues such as orange and teal to build suspense from each scene while transmitting that same feeling to my audience.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...