martes, 28 de marzo de 2023

Group Meeting!

 Meeting!

Today, our teacher assigned the class into groups of around 5 to 7 students for us to discuss our projects and our progress. At first, I felt really nervous since I was going to see how all the other students are doing and I started to overthink whether I'm behind. Luckily, I found out we are all at the same level. I felt so relieved to know that I'm not the only one nervous.

We discussed our projects and some even showed parts of their film opening. We also talked about the reflection we need to include on our blogs and gave each other ideas and ways to approach it. I wasn't feeling it at first, but this group meeting really helped me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...