martes, 14 de marzo de 2023

Difficulties

 Difficulties with the Film Opening

My original filming plan was to begin the first 60 seconds during Spring Break. Unfortunately, my designated filming area is not available until the break is over. This is because my girlfriend will travel and won't be at Weston. This has put a stop to the original filming plan and overall film in general. 

To counteract this, I have edited the begging of my film opening and filming schedule to fit the new filming area. The beginning of the film will now be the credits. I have also decided that throughout this break, instead of filming actual movie scenes, I will focus on the credits that go with the movie opening. Both filming and editing them, therefore when I begin filming the actual plot, the credits will be 100% completed. I am able to do this in a smaller filming area, allowing me to move forward until the original area becomes available. The plot of the film has not changed, however, allowing me to keep all the work from before, only altering the filming schedule.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...