sábado, 1 de abril de 2023

Final Idea

Movie Name: 

BLOOD MONEY

As finalizing all the ideas for the movie opener I have done my final edits and have completed my final idea for the prompt. It goes as follows: 

Police officer Constantino is in charge of trying to find and arrest the newest cartel owner. Her identity is yet unknown. However, we know she is from Latin America and is running one of the most dangerous drug cartels ever seen before. As she manages to escape the hands of justice, her drug house is discovered leaving great amounts of evidence behind, helping officer Constantino continue his search, this way making an opening for the plot of the movie.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...