lunes, 27 de febrero de 2023

Storyboard pt2

 Storyboard #2

Today I finished the storyboard for my opening. Both cops, Ross and Jess, begin to question the owner of the jewelry shop to try to gain insight into who bought the necklace, the owner asks for a couple days to look through her orders. The cops thank her and leave. As the day goes on both Ross and Jess return home. Late at night, during the closing, the jewelry store door begins to open, Agent Ross is at the door looking for the necklace ready to take it from the owner, The owner was found dead the next day.  



Completing the storyboard will for sure help me with recording. Now that it's completed, I feel much safer and prepared to officially start my project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...