miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2023

ABORT ABORT!!!

 Revised Storyboard #1

After giving some thought to the project, I realized that the planned story for the action movie opening is really challenging to record. I didn't think of some of the elements I included in the storyboard. Since a storyboard is a must for a successful film, today will be dedicated to my new revised storyboard.

The story begins with a man walking toward a building. Through a tilt, the character is slowly revealed to be a cop. He receives a call where we hear little dialogue between the two characters to keep the suspense. The audience learns that the cop is trying to reach someone who we don't know. He goes into the building where he sees a strange figure...



The next time I'll be working on the second part of the storyboard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...