lunes, 6 de marzo de 2023

Choosing Soundtrack

 SOUNDTRACK FOR MOVIE 

I have planned to place a soundtrack behind all the scenes to enhance the suspense for the audience. To choose the soundtrack I went on YouTube Studio, which offers copyright-free sounds, and narrowed down my search by only looking at tracks that where labeled "Suspenseful". By doing so I ended up with 3 potential soundtracks; "Landing", "BTS Prolog", and "Suspense Action". Out of the three I ended up choosing "Landing", I believe this soundtrack does the best job at enhancing the suspense and interaction from the audience and also fits the best with my scenes. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...