viernes, 3 de marzo de 2023

Abort pt2

 Revised Storyboard #2

Today I worked on the second part of the storyboard.

The cop enters the building where he sees a person, but we don't get to see its face. He goes in slowly where traps are identified and bombs are present. He reaches a table with more drugs and decides to call for backup. While doing so, he hears a noise. The cop runs towards it, finds a body, and finally sees the person. It is a woman. He tackles her and incapacitated her. He calls for backup and is called by an unidentified number. It's the person from the beginning, telling him he's messing with the wrong people.



Having this done really alleviates me because now I can properly start recording. This time I feel completely sure about it and know that it is possible. I will be working with this storyboard as a guideline but nothing is confirmed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...