viernes, 24 de marzo de 2023

EDITING!!!

 EDITING!!!

After finishing all of my shoots two days ago, I spent part of my day Working on the first part of the video and giving it some touches. I used premiere pro and took advantage of the many tutorials to help me ease the work. So far I have covered around 40 seconds of the film opening which are fully revised and edited. Today was a pretty productive day since I also familiarized myself with the editing software. 


Here's a picture of the editing software:



Next week I'll finalize the recording and finish my film opening, thus ending this portfolio project. Wish me luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...