sábado, 25 de marzo de 2023

Mise-en-Scène

Props

One of the many lessons I learned from my teacher was mise-en-scene, which is the importance of props and scenery Props make the scene look more real as well as bring another feature for the audience to lay their eyes on. One prop I worked on today was the "drug table" for Officer Constantino to find as another clue to catch the cartel leader. To assemble the table I used sugar to play the role of the drugs, a knife and money. I also added some random objects to make the table look more realistic and less set up. These items include, tissues, a wine bottle, a gift card to take the place of a credit card, medicine to take place as pills and a cup. All of these props serve the purpose to make the scene look more realistic and fit better with the plot. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...