viernes, 17 de febrero de 2023

My Viewers!

TARGET AUDIENCE

Today I researched the primary and secondary audiences intended for action movies. I was told that knowing who the product is going to is a must for this so here I am!

Primary audiences are those who are primarily indented to be reached by the producers. For action movies, the primary audience is males aged 16-25. This is the primary audience because the genre of action films contains many large paced scenes along with more violent scenes which attract this audience. Action movies also include many thrilling scenes with social interaction, which the audience is looking for. Secondary audiences are those who the movie reaches but aren’t the primary focus of attention. 

The secondary audience for action movies would be Middle Ages males (40-50) as well as females from the age of 16-25. The main reason why the secondary audience is attracted to action films is because of the excitement and the feeling of exhilaration the film brings them. Although the primary audience for these movies is men, there is a huge growth in the number of women who are viewing action films. Currently, the statistics are 90% men and 85% women.






I got the information from:
Picture from:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Film Opening!

 FINISHED It is done. After all this time and effort, I finished my film opening "Blood Money". I'm really proud of myself. I ...